I’M SORRY WHAT?!

Guys. How in the world is it week 10? Is anyone else surprised how fast this semester is going? Like what?! It really hit me when I met with my advisor on Wednesday. I schedule for classes next semester on October 25th. Let’s hope I can get into all the classes I have on my list. Something new for me next semester is that I am planning on taking six classes. I have only ever taken five classes in one semester. What’s one more right? 

I recently joined American Marketing Association within the past few weeks. In one of our meetings, Dr. Foster told the group about a networking conference at UNOH in Lima. I decided to go because I think that networking plays a vital role in business. I am so glad that I went because I networked all day. I met a bunch of UNOH students and professors. I told a UNOH student that I want to go into sales, and he introduced me to a professor who worked in medical device sales for Striker. I had the chance to talk with him about his time at Striker. I gave him my resume and connected with him on LinkedIn! I also had the chance to talk with Santa Claus. My initial thought was I’m sorry what? But he was really nice and jolly. My inner child lit up with excitement!


After the conference, Chelsea and I went home again. If you can’t tell from my past blogs, we are home bodies. I drove back to ONU and packed the car for home. When we got home, we were greeted by our precious dog, Dobby who gave us a bunch of kisses. We chilled at home for a little bit. Then we went to a sushi restaurant. I of course got a California roll and beef udon noodles. When we got home, we watched the season finale of When Calls the Heart. Of course it ended on a cliffhanger. I want to know what happens! Now I have to wait till next year. On Saturday, we went to a small breakfast place called The Alcove in Sidney, Ohio. I am definitely going back there. The food was amazing. We then went to a coffee shop called Green Haus. I got a brown sugar shaken espresso with maple syrup and cold foam. So good. I recently saw a sign that said, “Coffee makes everything better.” I 100% agree with that statement!


Comments

Popular Posts